Removing lead from your building is not only critical to maintaining a healthy environment, but is the law. According to the EPA lead can cause infertility, high blood pressure and hypertension, nerve disorders, memory loss, concentration problems and muscle and joint pain in adults. Lead can also cause brain damage, damage to the nervous system, learning and behavioral problems, impaired growth, hearing problems and chronic migraines in children. All workers are certified and trained by approved and accredited Environmental Education schools.
Call us today at 781-721-4540 for a free estimate.
The cleanup process includes:
- Full containment of the area, placed under negative air;
- Set up a work space to prevent the spread of lead dust;
- Minimize and contain dust while working; No grinding or sawing
- Clean up safely after the work is complete; multiple cleans;
- Check the work to make sure that no lead dust remains; chemical washing of walls.